Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I know exactly what you mean about the flash!! I don't like the way the corals & rock look when I use the flash either. Nothing looks like what your eyes actually see. To me pics without the flash come out more natural.
I was talking about the stand & canopy, without the flash they look like stained wood. With the flash they look black. That I found interesting. I actually thought you had painted the stand & canopy black.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Thanks Kathy! Always room for improvement! Why aren't u sleeping? lol :starfish:

I was waiting for you to post more pics of your tank?...lol..I guess then it is fair to ask what you were doing answering me at 4AM! :)

Everything about this set up is beautiful..the stand/canopy and the way you have everything laid out in there. Leslie hit the nail on the head!
What is the coral in the lower righthand side?

PalmTree

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I was waiting for you to post more pics of your tank?...lol..I guess then it is fair to ask what you were doing answering me at 4AM! :)

Everything about this set up is beautiful..the stand/canopy and the way you have everything laid out in there. Leslie hit the nail on the head!
What is the coral in the lower righthand side?

Yeah I'm like an owl! I work mostly nights so thats when I do most of my web surfing. Thanks again for the comments. I've been very fortunate with how everything has fallen into place. Timing was perfect even with the few bumps in the road that I encountered. Lower right hand side is where my Blue carpet enemone calls home. It is also host to my mated pair of clowns.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: