Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
My 3 new additions finally coming out of QT into social acclimation box. Achilles Tang, Yellow Banded Possum Wrasse and Mystery Wrasse.

Im also building a new DIY sump. Taking out the Refugium and adding a Bio Pellet Reactor. Pics soon.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382465781956.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382465781956.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 174
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382465792499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382465792499.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 170
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382465803832.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382465803832.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 175
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382465819776.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382465819776.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 171

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Ordered a few frags. Cant wait to get them. This is the list.

Tyree Pink Lemonade,
Papaya Punch,
Aqua Blue Stuber,
Cali Tort,
Red Planet,
Eddies Hulk,
Blue Galaxy Paly,
Jason Fox Glowing Embers Chalice,
Reef Goddess,
Golden Mauls Paly,
Alien Spawn Monti.

turbotone

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get the Pros?

love the updated photos.. you have alot of nice pieces.. looking forward to seeing all your rocks covered :) as for the lights i pulled the trigger on 3 gen2s bc i was waiting for a price drop on bulkreefsupply for forever and the gen2s finally came down to 549.99 from 649.00 so i jumped.. the pros stood at $899.99 ..when i purchased them i was tellin myself man im gonna be pissed if the pros dropped which they did 2 weeks after i received mines smh down to 749.99 at that.. a lil bitter but im ok.. going to do a 90 gallon build to do a tank swap for my 75 until i move and start the 120 from scratch and take the pieces i want from that 90 then break that tank down and sell it.. very long road ahead of me.. until then ill enjoy yours.. :)

Last edited:

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
love the updated photos.. you have alot of nice pieces.. looking forward to seeing all your rocks covered :) as for the lights i pulled the trigger on 3 gen2s bc i was waiting for a price drop on bulkreefsupply for forever and the gen2s finally came down to 549.99 from 649.00 so i jumped.. the pros stood at $899.99 ..when i purchased them i was tellin myself man im gonna be pissed if the pros dropped which they did 2 weeks after i received mines smh down to 749.99 at that.. a lil bitter but im ok.. going to do a 90 gallon build to do a tank swap for my 75 until i move and start the 120 from scratch and take the pieces i want from that 90 then break that tank down and sell it.. very long road ahead of me.. until then ill enjoy yours.. :)

Thanks for the complements. Im pulling out my sump cause I just finished a new 40 breeder DIY sump. No fuge in it. Did a lot of reading and its nice to have but does not much. The refugium should be or if not bigger than the display tank for it to do justice. So I will be running a new skimmer that I got from reef dynamics along with a reef dynamics bio pellet reactor. I still have the brs reactors as well but not sure if it will be needed. I will post some pics of the sump and the new frags that are coming.

turbotone

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how are those brs reactors working for you? i used one for my biopellets and i didnt catch it while it clogged and it clumped up smh... right about the one month period so it didnt really get to work.. interested in knowing if this one works out.. maybe ill do a change.. currently using carbon and gfo in there deluxe reactors.. your making me think twice about the sump now.. i bought a 65 to use as diy sump... i felt the depth would make for more space and deeper fuge..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: