Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ouch!! Sorry to hear that. I doubt they are going to cover that? Did you check everything for your QT?

They refunded me the purchase price of my PBT. I had a Purple Tang in QT, moved over to my display.

Tank before Red Slime remover
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5kHKP4WPP8E" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Tank after Red Slime remover
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1V3QpFEADuQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Sad to report that I lost my hippo tang, found him stuck between rocks. Also lost 2 of my anthias :/.

I've ordered a nextreef monster dual reactor to place in sump. Also giving the skimmer a nice vinegar bath.

Monday I plan on painting my QT's 3 sides black since I wanted to do that before, but completely forgot when I Qt'd my last fish.

Once the QT is up and running I plan on ordering a new hippo and maybe a PBT.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
What fish are you looking for Brando?

Sunny at the moment I am looking for any of the below. I stopped at ACC on Saturday, but they didn't have and Trop the livestock looked horrible.

Small/Medium Powder Blue Tang
Small/Medium Hippo Tang
Small/Medium Naso Tang
Small/Medium Emperor Angel Juvi
Medium Flame angel

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
So Thursday 11/19 I purchased a few fish from DD. I got them on 11/22 and they've all been in my QT since. Everyone is eating like pigs and getting along well. After 4-6 weeks I'll move them over to the display. I just did a 25g water change on the QT.

The fish are:
.PBT
.EMPEROR ANGEL
.Trio Female Lyretail Anithas

I LOVE the PBT and Emperor theyre great looking fish. I hope my Purple Tang doesnt give them any issues.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Thinking of calling it quits.... lots of things going on as far as health + relationship. Maybe once gf and I get a place of our own I'll set a tank back up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: