Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1368540019.164669.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1368540019.164669.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 250

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Oh man. I just installed a new surveillance camera at work. And saw the the tank and the t5s on my mh/t5 combo was still on at 1 am. I asked my employee how long the lights have been on at night. And he told me weeks!!! So evidently. There was a hiccup in the power a few weeks ago and the surge protector reset and my t5s have been on since and no one told me.

What kind of effect does that have on the fish and coral? I dont even know how many weeks it's been on continuously.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
I have this weird situation where i cant seem to keep rainbow mushrooms in this tank. My sps are encrusting and growing. hammers and frogspawn doing great. Monti cap is growing out of control.

I have them 3/4 of the way down and they keep shrinking. I have a superman mushroom doing fine but lost two rainbow mushrooms so far.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
yeah its a wp25. tank looks horrible right now. almost all of my corals are dead. fighting bryopsis. i cant try and save the corals either because i dont want to risk bringing bryposis over to my tank at home which is thriving.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: