ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

Cant wait i know for a fact this is going to be one of the best set ups in MR. House look goods congrats may join you soon!!!!!!

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Glad to hear you back in the hobby my dude! Your house looks nice.

thx i see you doing big things over there since i left!

nice jiggy good luck

Whats up! thx, you know its gonna be T5 all the way!

That is an awesome tank and stand post a few more pics. Is that the prerequisite mermaid pic, cute.

Thx i love the dem. yeah she loves the tank!

Jiggy!!! Good to have you back home at MR :)
Sweet tank, even cuter little girl :flirt: Congrats on the house too!!
Looking forward to following this tank thread.

Its good to be home soon as i got the tank in room i thought of MR! Thx the house was a long drawn out process i bought a short sale! Stay tuned!

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Welcome back bro can't wait to see more pics

Thx feels good to be back!

Very nice tank, will you continue with LPS again? I saw your prior threads and your tanks were gorgeous!

Yes! LPS my first love this is one of two tanks gonna be mixed reef untill i set up seperate SPS tank upstairs

nice house and gorgeous tank best of luck buddy

Thx its coming along had to do lots of yard work only 50% done

Glad to see u back the candy treads been dead since you left anyway nice upgrade all around keep pics coming :)

I see you kept them busy for me! I absolutely love your tank bro i know where my first stop gonna be when i come visit keep the bandsaw warm!

Welcome back nice setup and nice house

THX ALOT

The candy man is back. Beautiful baby. Good luck with the new house. Looking forward to your tank thread.

Stay tuned! Hows that new tank coming along? Im gonna need some of that food when i get settled in!

Nice House! Nice tank! Man your doing big things down there! Beautiful little girl! Good to see you back

Trying man! Thx!

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Wooooorrrdddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man.. that tank is gonna be nuts!!!! and u close to all the goodies!!! cant wait to see it mature..

great house man..

Javier! I see you over there with that sexy tank holding all the gems! You gotta come visit, Possibly move!

Cant wait i know for a fact this is going to be one of the best set ups in MR. House look goods congrats may join you soon!!!!!!

I dont know about that i see some nice tanks out there lately i been on watch! You know what they say the more the merrier bring the fam i could use some buddies out here!

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
I was hoping to see some chalices and you mixing water
what you do for three months :)

I was painting, plumbing, doing yard work.... Should I continue lmao! You will see coral pics soon enough, tank is now one of my primary focus again (beside fam and work lol) I need to come to ny and pay you a visit so u can hook me up with some of those candies over there!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: