scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
kris it's either a lubbock or yellow fin fairy. maybe if you give him some time to come out. here are some stock pics.

lubbock
8F12BB5771F24C0490050FFEF2A7084BO.jpg

yellow fin fairy
32A49F37ED92451F83AAD674C2171C86W.jpg

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Now i see where the pile of rocks joke comes from, LMAO. Looks cool though. Still barren, but be patient!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
great job kris.... i knew u had it in u... that aquascape looks shaweettttttttt... now ur whole tank looks like a pile of rocks (not just the right side anymore :lol2: :joke: ).... but damn have u stocked up on lps or what... again great job.....

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Pedro :irked: :lol: I'll try to be patient, it is coming along nicely for a young tank...

Eugene,

Leslie,
Thanks it's not to often I get one with my camera(that I constantly drop :teeth:)

Tony,
Don't hate lol. You and Pedro need a thread to put all these hate filled comments :lol:. For once I is an LPS ho3 :flirt:

Russ,
Thanks!! Hopefully he settles right there instead of moving every night.

Sensei :lol:,
It's coming along nicely, RBTA splitting where where!??! Yea I couldnt leave, Phil's tank ohhh and ahhh'd me when I went over to his place to drop off his 65g.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Kris, I like the side shot of the tank the best. Love seeing what the fish sees...the depth of the tank. :) GJ thus far bro.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks Q!! Added a whole lot more stuff today, when its all nice and fluffy in the tank I'll add some updated pics.

Jim!! Thanks, the little guy is doing good. Was scared being away for the weekend, but everything made it thru except the BTA that seems to be extremely stressed :(.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: