annanymous

Female Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was going to post that I'm almost ready to put the rock in the tank but as soon as I took this pic the outlet blew. Now I have to take the water out of the tank so I can move it and have access to the outlet (then re-level it over again!). Then have a licensed electrician tell me wtf is going on and can I have a tank on this outlet.
ehebapas.jpg

Anyone has any idea what I can do in the meantime? I know it's not the circuit cuz other things in the same circuit are running fine its only this outlet. And it happened as soon as I plugged in my apex unit into it. 10 seconds later it stopped working.

Last edited:

n3hihz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I was going to post that I'm almost ready to put the rock in the tank but as soon as I took this pic the outlet blew. Now I have to take the water out of the tank so I can move it and have access to the outlet (then re-level it over again!). Then have a licensed electrician tell me wtf is going on and can I have a tank on this outlet.
ehebapas.jpg

Anyone has any idea what I can do in the meantime? I know it's not the circuit cuz other things in the same circuit are running fine its only this outlet. And it happened as soon as I plugged in my apex unit into it. 10 seconds later it stopped working.

That sucks. While you have them there might as well get them to put in a GFCI outlet to be safe. Hope it works out

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: