tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I just took a closer look at your sump area.
Are you running the entire Zeo system?

I see you're also machine dosing trace elements, strontium, etc. I've never seen someone machine dosing anything but Ca, Mg, Alk. That's so cool.

Why did you make the choice to dose all of that?

If you are not using the entire Zeo line, which part are you using and which do you think has the biggest impact (I know, if there are so many variables, it's hard to pinpoint which is the most helpful)?

I ask, because I was recommended to use Sponge power.
I can only find it in the larger bottle and before I shell out the money want more reviews

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I just took a closer look at your sump area.
Are you running the entire Zeo system?

I see you're also machine dosing trace elements, strontium, etc. I've never seen someone machine dosing anything but Ca, Mg, Alk. That's so cool.

Why did you make the choice to dose all of that?

If you are not using the entire Zeo line, which part are you using and which do you think has the biggest impact (I know, if there are so many variables, it's hard to pinpoint which is the most helpful)?

I ask, because I was recommended to use Sponge power.
I can only find it in the larger bottle and before I shell out the money want more reviews

I apologize for not answering sooner, crazy life.
I dose to keep levels where I like them to be. I dose magnesium, strontium and trace elements which helps keep levels higher than what Most salts offer and also i have a heavy uptake from corals. As far a the zeovit I dose a lot of their stuff for colors.
Potassium strong
Iodide
B balance
Reef booster
Amino acid
Sponge power
Stylo-poci glow
Eison

Sometimes I do coral snow with zeo bac
I don't do coral vitelizer I had some issues with it.

I would recommend you do sponge power it helps with a lot of things. Growing sponges in a reef is a big help to the water quality.

I hope this is helpfull to you thx for looking at my tank

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
tank

what was this sold as and true color to the eye ?

attachment.php

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
My red dragon looks nothing like that!

The guy I got it from said more light will turn it the pink color. I wonder if his will get blue tips. I must ask him.

Also thank you for responding!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
My red dragon looks nothing like that!

The guy I got it from said more light will turn it the pink color. I wonder if his will get blue tips. I must ask him.

Also thank you for responding!
i got two one i got from divers den and its lower in the tank it looks nothing like the one on the picture its very pale. I think its diferent strains of red dragons.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: