jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Started a 75 a few months. Did it slow. Ran my nano and 75 side by side until fully cycled. Build my own stand. Came out pretty god for my first time
Pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,569

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Tanks has been running smooth. I sold my very reliable reefkeeper lite for an apex. Had no compliant with RKL but love my apex. Love being able to control everything from my iPhone. Great feature is being able to check tank levels from anywhere.
I also upgraded my skimmer. The seaside es5 was good but felt like I needed something a lil bigger. I got a deal on a reef octopus 150SSS. Nice skimmer. This thing started pulling junk out of water after a few hours of installing. I also hard plumb my drain line. Looks better and I actually connected the sump correctly using both filter socks instead of flex hose just sitting in one filter sock
Here are some pics of the sump/cabinet area

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Update. Tank has been running smooth. Got rid of gfo/carbon. Stated carbon dosing a few months ago. Had my nitrates levels out the roof. Now they are under control. Installed bubble magus to dose 2 part and vinegar. I also dose tank with special blend and bio digest. Here's a pic sump area

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 402

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: