nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks Lenny! All of my nems so far have come from different places. Gigs came from 3-5 aquatics, New York reef aquatic and the reef Shoppe. Ritteri came from pets aquatic and the haddoni I got in a trade with a member. Any of them should be able to help get you a nice one.

I say treat them all before going into a display. Takes a little under two weeks but it's worth it. I tried putting one straight in the tank, looked great but after a few weeks it started getting smaller and smaller. I pulled it out before it could get worse and started treatment. After two days it's starting to expand fully again. The anemones I've treated from the start like the Ritteri and the green gig have done the best so far.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Just wanted to drop a picture here. Tank is doing great, bryopsis is almost gone and I'm up to 14 clowns.

2 Darwins
1 Black Occ
2 S&R Phantoms
4 True Percs
3 Occ - Breeding as a trio (male and female allow the third guy to tend to the eggs)

Saving the 15th spot for a special clown, just not sure what yet. The newest anemone is a Red Haddoni, front and center. It's about 18" when fully open.

I'm going to attempt raising the eggs I have now as practice.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Picture

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs2016-01-14 13:39:58 EST.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs2016-01-14 13:39:58 EST.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 139

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: