aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
THE TANK looks WOW!!! eye popping !!!!!!!!! its come so far along looks EXCELLENT !!! 2 thumbs up :groupflip

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Eric took his corals away from me. :sad2:

I consoled myself by buying this:

lavric3-a.jpg

For the zoanthid lovers out there - my zoanthid garden, including triple reds, purple people eaters and armor of gods:

zoagarden-a.jpg

When I got this feather duster, it only have 1.5 rings. Now it has 2.5!
-a.jpg

My tank is so bare!!!!! :( (sort of)

fts-032607.jpg

(the SPS I got from Mike is browning a little, but that's to be expected. I'm hoping when I upgrade to MH, the color will come back.)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
When I first started my tank, I bought a couple of large zoanthid colonies because they are nice and hardy and I didn't want to look at an empty tank for months. The time has come to frag those and replace with new things! As per my usual, I have replaced them without first getting rid of what I had - then again, it's hard to pass up Ronen's "please get everything out of my selling tanks so I can set up my new one" sale.

440010228_3ccc06e577.jpg

440010240_71eaaddf6d.jpg

440010224_1889dea403.jpg

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks Kris! I'm using an AquaC EV 120. As I've mentioned in other threads, I have a fuge but it's quite small and mainly for pod population. I'm in the process of accumulating stuff for a 40br upgrade and I'm thinking of getting rid of the fuge at that point.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Kevin: Thanks! For the 40br, I am going with 175w MH. I'm still deciding on one or two over a 36 inch tank, but I got a dual ballast so I could do either.

Crox: The brain is indeed from Ronen. :) It's the one that he dropped and needed a little TLC.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ronen dropped his brain? ah that explains it :lol2: :theyareon

tank looks great Lissa, can't wait for the upgrade. with those MH you get your pick of SPS ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: