Tranquil201

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Upgrading from 150 to 180.

Tank: Marineland/Perfecto 180G w/2 Corner overflows
Stand: Marineland Majesty 72x24 Stand color black

Just moved to from Cliffside Park NJ to Hewitt NJ. First house purchase. Decided to upgrade. I always wanted a longer tank.

Russ from saltwatercritters ordered the tank/stand. Just picked it up yesterday from him. Can't wait till this tank is up and running but still need a few more items before it starts getting filled.

I will update this thread as things start rolling.

Attachments

• New 180.jpg
    New 180.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 258

Johnny Spesis

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just put mine up! 3 months in, and I can't believe the growth. Fish, corals, and all the stuff I'm finding; sponges, sea squirts, and today, something new that looks like a martini glass. Care and time is easier now than 30 years ago. I don't worry about maintence, but the time spent in a stare, watching, and watching.
Best of luck

Tranquil201

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
LoL,

No no it's out of the U-haul as of this afternoon. It's not in the final resting place yet. The paint color for the wall was finally picked out tonight so I'm going to paint the wall tomorrow we'll I guess later today since its past midnight. Then I can bring the tank in from the garage.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: