Vwcrakerjack

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50g cube sc aquarium
ive had this tank for a while now I bought it off a nice guy on here about 2 months ago. I haven't had time with work to even get things started until now. I finally got the stand built for it so now I'm able to get her up and running. This Sunday I will be starting the fish room (closet) and hopefully have water in her during the week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 256

Vwcrakerjack

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. Yes I did. Thanks Sameer. Tank is awesome. Can't wait to get some water in it.
I made the front panel of stand with magnets to stick to the steel framing inside stand. So when I need to do maintenance or anything I can just pop off the whole front panel. I also have a stairwell closet behind that wall which will become somewhat of a fish room. Ato container my dosing container all my apex stuff and my dedicated fuge.

Vwcrakerjack

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sump fits nice with room to spare for other things. My brother does commercial restaurant flooring and gave me some. I was going to use it for the cargo area in my jeep but I figured it would do better in the stand. It's 1/4" recycled rubber. Stuffs indestructible. As soon as he is back in town I'll get the glue they use to make a 2" lip all around just in case I ever get a leak.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 203
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little by little I've been able to get things done. I was finally able to put rock and water in on Saturday after work. My work schedule has been insane. But I have made some progress. Still have to hook up apex and dosing pump. Get the fuge going do the carbon go reactor and tidy up some wires. But it's officially setup. Used Prodibio startup and will be using their products to feed corals and add elements also. Did some research on it and saw some great and successfully built systems with it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: