ESSELO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
New 24 gallon nano mini reef. Slowly getting back in to this addiction. I want to thank Pablo, Jerl77, ZanyMaster, Mike NY and Kworker for helping me get started...again. I know this pales in comparison with most tanks on here but nothing beats watching my 4 year old and 11 month old stare in amazement the same way I do. Just getting warmed up, coming soon the 90 gallon reef tank...Thanks again for the advice, knowledge and coral.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 233

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hello

Do not feel slighted. That is one awesome looking tank you have there. Honestly, it is not easy to keep small tank because the parameter swings are huge with low water volumes.

You have done a commendable job keeping this little reef alive and you should be proud of it.

Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

Sunny

Last edited:

Pablo

Coral Farmer
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
New 24 gallon nano mini reef. Slowly getting back in to this addiction. I want to thank Pablo, Jerl77, ZanyMaster, Mike NY and Kworker for helping me get started...again. I know this pales in comparison with most tanks on here but nothing beats watching my 4 year old and 11 month old stare in amazement the same way I do. Just getting warmed up, coming soon the 90 gallon reef tank...Thanks again for the advice, knowledge and coral.
the tank looks awesome! Nice job.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: