Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Finally got my tank setup on the dry. Got most of my equipment just waiting for a few more goodies to arrive. Had to downgrade but believe this tank will serve me well. Quality is top notch. Going to automate my waterchanges so moved it from living room to foyer where i have access to drain and water supply. Thinking of hooking Rodi under sink than an Ato under cabinet to hold some 5-6g plus the 2 that reefer comes with also another 7 or so gallon acrylic container which i will make saltwater in. Planning in doing this with neptune DOS. Not really sure hiw to do this at all but this will be my next project to tackle. Let me know on any advice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5,615
Last edited by a moderator:

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Got my aquaroche rock. Fooling around with the aquascape i think i got it to where i want it to be. Will tweak it most likely a little bit but i think its spot on. What you guys think?
These two xr30s look sweet and sure light up the tank!!
More to come. Few more euipment on the way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,782
Last edited by a moderator:

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Im trying man but just so much more things to do before i can. I think in a month ill be ready. Need to have some custom ATO containers made thats 2 weeks right there. Rodi, waterchange setup plumbed( when i figure how to run it).
Its not black sand. Was fooling around with some black mats to see but i think im going to go regular sand. Heard black doesnt look so good after a while.

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Thanks. I still havent set her up yet. Just a few more things to go ATO containers on the way. Have to build panel for all the devices and controllers. So 2-3 weeks if i get the time been very busy. Was really not into much fish before mostly lps coral but with this tank i want to get some nice fish so will definetly need input and research on what wll be best for this size tank

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: