Stoury's 220 Gallon Mixed Reef Tank

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Who has a copperband that has wiped out all Aptasia and eating like a champ? My buddy Frank from WWC has always preached to me that I should always focus in on utilitarian live stock that have a specific purpose if you want to have a healthy SPS dominated tank. This guy definitely has an important role and I wouldn?t trade mine for the world. It?s definitely getting first class transportation treatment during my move later this year! Just as an FYI, I scored this little guy from the Reefshoppe (Thanks guys!) about 6 months ago. QT?ed him with hypo salinity for 4 weeks, no signs of parasites or any issues, was eating like a champ and here we are!!!! Photo credit goes to wifey who loves him too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vincent naval

Rating - 100%
236   0   0
Who has a copperband that has wiped out all Aptasia and eating like a champ? My buddy Frank from WWC has always preached to me that I should always focus in on utilitarian live stock that have a specific purpose if you want to have a healthy SPS dominated tank. This guy definitely has an important role and I wouldn?t trade mine for the world. It?s definitely getting first class transportation treatment during my move later this year! Just as an FYI, I scored this little guy from the Reefshoppe (Thanks guys!) about 6 months ago. QT?ed him with hypo salinity for 4 weeks, no signs of parasites or any issues, was eating like a champ and here we are!!!! Photo credit goes to wifey who loves him too :)

Want trade?

Attachments

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
I?m not sure how many you can agree or compare to my story but lately I found myself getting really distracted with life and doing my best to maintain a tank during these really busy summer months while not focusing on me! Sometimes, this happens and we prioritize our hobby and our tanks instead of our health.

At one point, I found myself food prepping more for my fish and corals while I let my good food/eating habits get worse. Well, all that said, it?s never too late to kick it up a notch and Re prioritize wants really important! Our HEALTH so we have the energy to be superman or women and do all the water changes possible lol...

Let?s get these Gainz guys!

https://youtu.be/K_ZzL2wi0dw

Featured Sponsors