Stoury's 220 Gallon Mixed Reef Tank

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
The 220 gallon tank is officially broken down! Here is a before and after and where I’m house the corals I have left over before we move them in early February! The journey of moving a tank has been something else, I would have to say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Wholly crap! Was just saved by the TRIDENT! So it's been pretty crazy the last couple of weeks, setting up the new tank and breaking down the 220. In doing all of this, I took off the trident for a week or so as I rearrange everything and as soon as I set it back up yesterday I get these high readings of Alk and Calcium and noticed some of the corals not too happy.

Now, if I would have been a lazy non-testing reefer, I would have thought it's not a problem because it's just because of the move, but the real reason is because my alk jumped from 8 to 10 ALK. Trident is a life saver for those that just have a lot going on man! Worth every penny.

So any how, while at the office, I quickly just turned off the ALK, CAL, will do a water change when I get home and will adjust the settings now that I just took off over 250 gallons off the system (my 220 and 30 nem tank).

Attachments

Featured Sponsors