Stoury's 220 Gallon Mixed Reef Tank

vio

Rating - 98.9%
270   3   0
Super, let us to know.
I order Nitrate Potassium, i balance now , close to 5 ppm.
I install new Frag Tank , i got 7 WD frags.

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
i order, i may stay , only Chaetto and Mangrow.
Why I thought you were all about the algae scrubber? Anyway the mangroves look cool man on this display. I have been using Ro-Di water to clean the leaves every few days so they don't build up salt creep but they look good so far. I actually am gave this job to the wife because she likes plants. My way to get her involved :).

vio

Rating - 98.9%
270   3   0
Why I thought you were all about the algae scrubber? Anyway the mangroves look cool man on this display. I have been using Ro-Di water to clean the leaves every few days so they don't build up salt creep but they look good so far. I actually am gave this job to the wife because she likes plants. My way to get her involved :).
I try some NEW, Algae Scrubber is great , but so aggressive , in special my size, i end up by dose Nitrate ( i use to have 0.2 ppm) also PO4 i use ONLY the PPB , the standard become a way out, the Ultra Low i got some time 8 ppb, mean like 0.024 ppm , i may starve my corals, i go back on combo Chaetto and Mangrove lol.

angel125

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I was thinking of putting some on the display tank with a cut piece of 3 in pvc pipe full of live sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I took a few pictures of the main display today but wanted to show off my favorite fish in the tank! My blonde Naso that has some serious serious blades on her ha.

Attachments