Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
Just placed an order for a larger tank. Currently I have two tanks actually, an 80 rimless deep blue mixed reef and a 34 Solana mostly softies and RBTA hosting a pair of Frostbites. I'm upgrading to a SCA 150 60x24x24. Couldn't beat the current pricing. I guess I will be parting with the other two once the transfer is done.

I currently run ATI sunpower on my 80 with a reefbrite supplement. I really like ATI's may look to find a 48" as I have a 36" 6 bulb now and love it.

This might take a minute but I definitely will be posting some pics once it's here and I get started on it. I also will be posting my current tanks and whatever equipment I don't reuse on the upgrade.

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
20161115_132414.jpg20161118_153557.jpgView attachment 1View attachment 1

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Yup. Felt crazy putting down that much for a skimmer but I plan to have many fish. So I didn't skimp the that department. I like running 7 inch sock so the tideline 36 was exactly what I was needing.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
C8C3F255-7EEA-4ECE-9359-0F0187A8F15D.jpg

I?m terrible with this pic thing but caught my masked swallowtail pair, regal, purple and Achilles in one shot and just thought how hard I worked to collect all of these healthy guys.

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
Nice. Did you remove the sand from your tank?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Yes. With my large bio load I was having trouble with high nutrients. Took some time but since removing my nitrates in particular are more manageable. I happen to Love fish. Hoping to upgrade to around 270 on next build.

Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I?m about to buy one now. I?m went to the west coast and took a trip to SC and took a lil video. They showed me the different options on the tanks. Ghost overflow or built in. It was a nice experience and he said to ship back to Ny will take only 6 days.

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
No complaint's with the tank. If I could do it all over I wouldn't have the center overflow. I actually would probably entertain a peninsula. Pretty good size and quality overall. ATI 48" hybrid works wonders on this tank too by the way.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: