6   0   0
679ee67d3c42c8e8b737bcf821d83da7.jpg
this bristle worm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r_jay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I got my tax return yesterday and after my lovely spouse put most of it in savings she let me use some to buy my Nanobox Retrofit Large Plus M. I am so very excited! I spent a fair amount of time drooling over the latest updates to the Bluefish mini wireless controller. Unfortunately I have to wait for my next allowance before I can get my MP10 up and running.

r_jay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It came! It came! It came! I feel like a kid! Had some issues with the Blinkup process cause I have a dual modem 2.4 and 5, I tried syncing using the 5 and it didn't work. 2.4 did though after I researched online and thought to switch. Then I spent like 2 hours with a crappy cheap harbor freight dremel tool trying to cut out the fan space in the reflector before finally asking my neighbor for a real dremel. Then to attach the heat sink to the reflector the instructions said there were screws included... nope. I searched my coffee can of screws and found some at the bottom. Finally it was done
9c6c512bd8e2de3aad5d468a6cfe839d.jpg
6ea1a0c8c81fad97a108f75228400999.jpg

r_jay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
5410799653eac25e665d08af9ae06f09.jpg

I mostly was making short video clips while I tried out all the features of the light but today I took a new photo of the tank with the new lights. Boring I know since I don't have anything stocked yet but oh well.

r_jay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
:spin:

How you liking the nanobox retro?!

It is pretty awesome, mainly I'm in love with only having one power cord for the whole light with moonlight and having it automated. Once I stock it with coral I'm excited to see how it performs and then I'll also tweak the colors.

RotaryReef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It is pretty awesome, mainly I'm in love with only having one power cord for the whole light with moonlight and having it automated. Once I stock it with coral I'm excited to see how it performs and then I'll also tweak the colors.

Yea the 3 wires coming out of the stock biocube hood were extremely annoying as well as taking too much outlet space!

When are you planning to get your first corals?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: