Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2018, 10:04 PM
Crawling Reefer.
Reefer Ratings: (26 (96%)
Friends: (13)
Send a Private Message
Added a pair of Black Ice Snowflake Clownfish and YT ... Dumped a bottle of Coralline Algae in a Bottle and I could see purple stuff in my rocks ( I started the tank with Marco Rocks)... so for the parameters are good and stable. Starting with ATI essentials... And adding few frags shortly ...
Old 03-25-2018, 10:08 PM
Crawling Reefer.
Reefer Ratings: (26 (96%)
Friends: (13)
Send a Private Message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk