Manhattan Reefs

Manhattan Reefs (https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/)
-   Tank Threads (https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/)
-   -   VIO- 300 Gal. tank (https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/215689-vio-300-gal-tank.html)

vio 08-28-2018 06:13 PM

VIO- 300 Gal. tank
 
3 Attachment(s)
I got 300 Gal. tank- Acrylic , 60 gal. sump Acrylic , 90 gal. refuge Acrylic.
3x400 MH Radium + RADION XR30W G4 PRO LED LIGHT .
9 pumps +2 at night for few hours + 2 return , NO sand.
Tropic Marine Pro salt.
Alk. around 7 dKH
Mag. 1350
Cal. 450
Potassium 410
NO3 i try 2-4 ppm
Po4 0.02 to 0.05

Most SPS (95% or more) most from TUSI , i start from his frags ( FREE) some i buy.
I am bad in names but W.D is easy ( 70 frags + 7-8 mini colony) 3 H.W. frags .
Around 15 fishes.

Marek-S 08-28-2018 07:04 PM

Awesome vio !!!
Or should I call you WD freak lol :)

vio 08-28-2018 08:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marek-S (Post 1814657)
Awesome vio !!!
Or should I call you WD freak lol :)

Both , is.....OK. lol
I try to challenge my self, W.D. is NOT hard to care, price is one problem , second , water flow is the "secret " in most SPS , the goal is to create a frag or mini colony like Crown , more polys , encrust more is more stronger and healthy , feed better and make more baby's, easy to.......frag. NOT like Bamboo Sticks .

Look at right down , is one SPS grow 3" wide from 3/8" frag. I will provide the name, soon.

LongIslandAndy 08-28-2018 08:20 PM

Nice Vio Its really looking great

vio 08-28-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vio (Post 1814670)
Both , is.....OK. lol
I try to challenge my self, W.D. is NOT hard to care, price is one problem , second , water flow is the "secret " in most SPS , the goal is to create a frag or mini colony like Crown , more polys , encrust more is more stronger and healthy , feed better and make more baby's, easy to.......frag. NOT like Bamboo Sticks .

Look at right down , is one SPS grow 3" wide from 3/8" frag. I will provide the name, soon.

oK I found it.
In my tank grow like Monti ( so far) start from 3/8" nub.

https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/...otanoides.html

vio 08-28-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongIslandAndy (Post 1814672)
Nice Vio Its really looking great

Thank You.
Andy.

Morahz 08-28-2018 11:01 PM

Master :bump:

duromega 08-29-2018 12:48 PM

very nice looking tank Vio, I remember when you loss all your SPS and look at you now, keep the pics coming..

TUSI 08-29-2018 03:35 PM

Awsome tank. Beautyfull pics. Beautyfull mix of corals

vio 08-29-2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duromega (Post 1814729)
very nice looking tank Vio, I remember when you loss all your SPS and look at you now, keep the pics coming..

Thank You.
Yes, more pics.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 PM.