Glenn503

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I woke up this morning and nothing was working on my tank. The heaters (temp was down to 75), my return pump, skimmer, ATO and my 2 Radion's all were out. I have everything connected to an Apex controller which told me everything was working.

To shorten the story, I tried unplugging and rebooting everything a couple of times and tried to figure out what was going on and I came up with nothing. I called Reef Trends because I've heard them mentioned on this forum before and got David on the phone.

He hooked into my Apex and spent over an hour with me, and two phone calls trying different things, until he got my tank up and running again. On top of all that, he refused to charge me. He said was it was just one hobbyist helping out another. Can you imagine that? He even reprogrammed a couple of my Apex outlets while he was in there.

Anyway, thank you David, thank you Reef Trends, 5 stars. I thought this was the last straw for me and this reef hobby, but thanks to you i'm sticking around for awhile longer.

Glenn

STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
Great guy

Dave is the best. Simply put. He knows his sh** and he?s always willing to help out. Plus his service calls are always on time and professional. His prices on dry goods and equipment can?t be beat. I purchase everything through him. Most times he can have things shipped to your door which is always a plus. Total class act.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: