kimilkwon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey. Thanks for looking. I been reefing for the past 10 years and wanted to share and document from here on. Hopefully I can learn a lot directly from you all. I have had my current Elos setup since 2012 and there were many ups and down since then from not having power with sandy and a couple of moves.

I believe you pay for what you get anx Have to have reliability because I have less time to do maintenance.

Current hardware:

Lighting: Radion G4 Pro
Return: eheim( this is probably 10 years old and haven?t replaced it once. Have a s1 to switch out but so reliable!)
Pumps: 2x Vortech mp10
Skimmer: Nyo120
Reactor: BRS deluxe
Ato: Tunze
Sump: Synergy TS-28 Triton
Fuge light: Kessel h380
Controller:Apex

For livestock I love clowns so having a premium pair is a must. Along with the clowns I made this a Bubble tip anemone tank along with a jawbreaker colony that started from a single one a size of a dime.

Live stock:

Jawbreaker shrooms

For Nems:

OG Colorado sunburst traced back to keys.
Colorado sunburst from gonzo
Dayglo
Sherman
Rainbows

Fish:
Only a female clown that?s called Blackhawk. Lost my other clown that I had for a long time out of no where

Randall goby with pistol shrimp
Bangaii cardinal want to pair
Basset
Anthia
Blenny

Let me continue to update and let me know if u have any questions!!

Here?s a few pics. Sorry for the bad photos. Going to get some lense filters

Full tank shot

No room for jawbreakers

My clown

Last edited:

kimilkwon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Beautiful tank Jokim!
Do you see a noticeable difference from the Key's and Gonzo's CSB?

Thanks pecan2phat! my keys is traced back to you, got mine from allen.
My OG has been growing and never split, more sensitive as it has come back from from death multiple times.

The Gonzo stayed smaller and goes into phases more often. from the traditional green base red, orange to yellow tips to yellow phases that is like lemon drops especially when they are smaller.

Do you still have the tank with all the CSB's?

Very cool my tank is a deep blue 80g thats also a nem clown tank. I have about 20 clowns and 20 nems atm. Just added a jawbreaker and bounce but other than that simple. Love yours and wouldnt mind trading nems at some point.

sounds good! would love to get a bunch of clowns and more nems if i had the room!

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
JoKim,
I broke down the tank back in 2016, sold off the entire collection. Sort of wish I didn't do that but what if, right.......
I'm torn on how I feel in regards to the way folks have priced these beauties but that's another story.
The CSBs from my lineage have thrived in less then stellar water parameters. When I tell Nem experts that they were housed off a fowlr system with high P04 and moderate to high N03, it kinds of throws them off balance.
I was at the CMAC show back in October and 2 vendors had CSBs. 1st vendor had my clones @ about 2" each and the other was Cherry Corals. I honestly could not even tell that Cherry Corals were CSBs, they looked very dull, I had to ask him what they were.

I'm glad yours is doing well!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: