tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Tank looks great man! Nice find!

BTW, careful with buying clams. Was in NWA last week or so and looked at a clam and was told they were having problems with the crocea's comign in from shipments. one of the muscles that controls the opening/closing was faulty as well as mantle retraction. Just something to watch out for. :) Few other stores have the same problems with the clams also.

1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Tank looks great man! Nice find!

BTW, careful with buying clams. Was in NWA last week or so and looked at a clam and was told they were having problems with the crocea's comign in from shipments. one of the muscles that controls the opening/closing was faulty as well as mantle retraction. Just something to watch out for. :) Few other stores have the same problems with the clams also.
Thanks for the advice! I've had bad luck anyways with Croceas:(.

h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey geraldo its adam,just made this account and wanted my first post to be in here.Anyway You should post some pics of the clowns in that new carpet you got today Thomas told me they finaly picked a host.

1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Here are some new pics of my 75G cube residents....I now have 3 anemones in the tank; the clowns feel like they are in heaven:D....And so does the anemone crab.....

FISHYY 003.jpg

FISHYY 004.jpg

FISHYY 005.jpg

FISHYY 006.jpg

h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pics,looks like the anemone healed up fine. I really like the ones with the clowns in it.

edit:do the clowns feed the anemone?I read that type really appreciates it.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: