thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Well I finally got my tank set so that I can start to add some good stuff.

• 175 Bow (Oceanic)
  • MTC Skimmer (forgot which model)
  • MTC Calcium Reactor
  • Coralife Pump
  • Like 100 Gal Sump
  • 90 Gal Fuge ( NEED CHAETO TO FILL IT UP). Going to add rubble, sandbed, and some critters in there especially pods for my mandarin
  • All filtration is in the basement, so all i hear is the water running in the overflows.
  • Lights are 3 250w 14K MH and 4 VHO, 2 blue, 2 white, but want to change to all blue
  • About 175 lb live rock but need like 150 more
  • 2 yellow tangs, had 3 lost one
  • 2 algae blennies
  • 2 hippo tangs, had 3 lost one
  • 2 maroon clowns (mated)
  • 3 white dot damsels (have to get them out)
  • Naso Tang
  • Mandarin (going to get another once fuge is really up and running and enough pods)
  • Royal Garamma
  • Fire Shrimp
  • 3 sand sifting stars
Dont really have much corals since I just got my lights and filtration runing. Hopefully that a certain date in December can help me out with this....

Here are a few pics of the canopy that I just finished. I will get more pics up soon. The wires are on top for now, I have to get the wiring cleaned up.

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

Last edited:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I got most of my rock from reefers so was all precured. But my coraline is growing like crazy. One rock which had none, is almost covered with thick coraline.

I will try to get some pics of the basement setup at a later time.

Once i get some more rock in the system then I will definatley be able to start filling up with corals.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Well I got sick of the look of my aquascaping, so I redid it today. I also added some new corals to the tank. Getting some more. My problem is that with the size of my tank 175 I need large pieces which get expensive (don't dont have to tell anyone that).

Well let me know what you think!!

Anthony

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: