jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It's the moment you have all been waiting for, Manhattan Reefs first Tank Of The Month! :hug:

We will need some help deciding, namely photos of your tank.
If you have not posted photos yet of your tank this is a great time to do so.
Start your tank thread with as few or as many pics as you like, a little description would help as well. Make sure there is at least one full tank shot. And if you are shy about your photo taking skills don't worry about it.

The first TOTM will be presented in September.
If you would like to nominate your tank or someone else's tank please post a pic in this thread.

And remember size does not matter :wink1:

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
oooh, sounds fun. better get my pics up. it's something i'm always wanting to do, but never have the time.
here is some motivation now.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm glad everyones nominating other reefers, but like solbby said try to get them to post new pics, that will help in choosing ;)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
also don't stress if your tank is not nominated, we'll be looking at all the tanks in the tank thread section (and other galleries). so get your tank up there now :)

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Oceanrealm's tank is amazing but I think for the first TOTM we should have a senior member. I think Maxpower2112, Vic, Calireef, and Solbby deserve the honor. Their tanks are mature and very colorful.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Instead if having a tank of the month wouldn't it be better to highlight one person tank. That way everyone could learn about the person tank and setup not just pick the best looking tank each month.

Even the most simple tank, with a simple setup, maybe enlighting to people. Also give everyone a chance to show their stuff.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
marrone said:
Instead if having a tank of the month wouldn't it be better to highlight one person tank. That way everyone could learn about the person tank and setup not just pick the best looking tank each month.

Even the most simple tank, with a simple setup, maybe enlighting to people. Also give everyone a chance to show their stuff.

Michael, I agree with you! :)

TOTM doesn't have to be the best looking tank, just like you said, but the MR tank highlighted that month! But since this is the first one, and there are alot of beautiful tanks to chose from, the choice is much harder.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: