spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
hey rich that stylo you got from steve what color is it originally? i have it in my tank when the MH is on it looks kinda brown but under atinic it's green, is that the coral you have as well just the color morphed purple?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Dave if was pinkish when I got it from Steve. Here a pic when I had it for a short while in my 65gal (left side of pic)

Attachments

• DSC01813.JPG
    DSC01813.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 110

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Hey Rich,
Wow the tank is looking awsome keep up the good work.
It's been a while since I've seen a pic of your tank.
Since my tank took a couple of steps back I might change things around a bit or may be start it all over.

Vic

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
hey vicky isnt your tank like legiondary? what happen i never met you before or seen your tank, just everyone has been telling me about you and the tank, it sounds like something i have to see.

rich was everything in your tank 65 frag raised?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Dave, that is a stylophora not Steves Big Pocillipora. I don't have any pocillipora from Steve. Everything except for 2 colonies was frag raised.

Hey Vic, thanks. If I can help you with your tank in anyway, just let me know.

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
yup one thing i need is a auto top of system, im like pouring in water constantly with a bit of SG swings. PH goes thru 8.1night-8.3morning. i dont have a skimmer yet, but that would change soon, what im afraid of is the skimmer taking out too much saltwater and my topoff goes crazy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: