P-DUBS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
WOW! That is absolutely Incredible I was just wondering about water changes! How many gallons at a time ? And where does all that water go LOL!

Awesome Man....

kigs

<3 palytoxin
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Sweeet, thanks for the pic Daceman. Do they like to hang out with each other or keep their space? Looking into setting up a dedicated system for them. Are they fine with grabbing food with all the other fish in there? Where did you get yours? Sry for so many questions...:)

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Sweeet, thanks for the pic Daceman. Do they like to hang out with each other or keep their space? Looking into setting up a dedicated system for them. Are they fine with grabbing food with all the other fish in there? Where did you get yours? Sry for so many questions...:)
They get there own hole, i have 4, 2 stay together on one side of my tank and 2 are on the other side. You really need to feed alot to get them food. I'm probably adding another 6 in a month.
pmed you where i got mine

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Well do to some photobucket issue's with my account my pictures on my thread were removed so i will have to repost all the pics which really $ucks, but i will have to do this at the back end of this thread.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: