88.3 KB · Views: 161
  • FTS.jpg
    FTS.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 163

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
hey doc, that koralia is pretty hairy.....lol. you'll love the mp10. i have it in a 55 tall and it's great.

which ato from autotopoff.com do you have? my jbj sensor got stuck twice now.....thinking about replacing it with the autotopoff.com one.

DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Coop, animals are looking really good! Now you need to spend a little time cleaning the glass, before coraline takes over.LOL

I cleaned it after those pics. Problem is the coraline in the top corner is hard to get off with my razor but I am getting it!
I gotta learn to take better pics cause tank is looking decent lately!

MP 10 is working and so far only seen it during night mode but such an amazing addition. I was able to take out my koralia and other pump which makes tank look so much nicer already!

I am in the market for a Midas Blenny (if compatible with my current fish) as I have always been amazed by this fish!

DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Dead

well for anyone who saw my post the tank crashed! The cause was the Tailspot blenny (fav fish)

Lost all my SPS, LPS and bunch of other stuff!

Tank has recovered and today looks great! Water testing clean so all my remaining soft coral polpys open and look good.

I feel horrible for anyone who has had a tank crash, very upsetting. All these amazing pieces just dead and bleached white. Sun coral dead, frogspawn dead, so much stuff that i loved to look at every day all gone!

starting from scratch now so wish me luck!

thanks everyone for the advise during my time of stress

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
well for anyone who saw my post the tank crashed! The cause was the Tailspot blenny (fav fish)

Lost all my SPS, LPS and bunch of other stuff!

Tank has recovered and today looks great! Water testing clean so all my remaining soft coral polpys open and look good.

I feel horrible for anyone who has had a tank crash, very upsetting. All these amazing pieces just dead and bleached white. Sun coral dead, frogspawn dead, so much stuff that i loved to look at every day all gone!

starting from scratch now so wish me luck!

thanks everyone for the advise during my time of stress

hey doc,

when you're ready, hit me up....i got frags/mini colonies of sun coral, frogspawn, hammer, acan, and blasto i can send your way.

we'll have you back up in no time. make sure you test every few days or so and keep a log of the parameters for several weeks to see if it has stabilized.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: