jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i think a 5.5 is too small for something that likes to swim like a damsel. i think i am going to stick to shrimp :D

sting-i don't know if they do or not. but they always seem to have fish so i am not to worried :D

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jenniebutterfly said:
mostly wanting to stick to the anemones and worms and stuff. i have anthelia, and i would never have yellow polyps again :D even in a mojano tank i think they would win the war :D

I have anthelia and yellow polyps growing on my marinaboard. I thought the yellow polyps were tough. there was one patch that got surrounded by anthelia and for a month the anthelia grew around the yellow polyps, then one day I looked and the yellow polyps were gone.

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i went and bought a fish this morning i got him a prawn goby and a pistol shrimp the goby is tiny. maybe a little more than an inch long. the shrimp is a bit longer, and is in hiding, but i got a shot of him making his home

pistol making his home
c9.JPG

little goby that daniel named yesti :D don't ask me where he got that one
c10.JPG

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
jhale said:
I have anthelia and yellow polyps growing on my marinaboard. I thought the yellow polyps were tough. there was one patch that got surrounded by anthelia and for a month the anthelia grew around the yellow polyps, then one day I looked and the yellow polyps were gone.

Against normal anthelia the yellow polyps would win IMO, but against your "Super Growing Got it on Steroids times 100 Anthelia" nothing stands a chance.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Against normal anthelia the yellow polyps would win IMO, but against your "Super Growing Got it on Steroids times 100 Anthelia" nothing stands a chance.

that's funny lmao, lol

Jenn that goby is very cute! he looks nice and cozy in the tank.

and you said no fish, hehe.

what else are you going to put in there?

what about a dwarf sea horse? or is that too much work?

an urchin? a star fish, it can be a little tide pool tank.

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: