Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
It's amazing what you can do with an Allen Key and a Phillips head screwdriver.........

img_3470.jpg

img_3471.jpg

img_3472.jpg

img_3473.jpg

img_3476.jpg

img_3477.jpg

img_3479.jpg

All of the above is stand setup and pre breakdown/setup.

img_3500.jpg

img_3502.jpg

Above you can see the fuge setup. In the egg crate area will be cheato above it will be chemipure.the right compartment is where the skimmer will go and the left is the return area.
img_3503.jpg

Above is the livestock waiting for their new home to be finished!

img_3504.jpg

img_3506.jpg

Buckets of rock and progress.

img_3505.jpg

Almost done!

dsc_0028.jpg

dsc_0014.jpg

dsc_0002.jpg

New livestock chillin in the tank for the first time this morning!

Now here are the particulars.
Livestock:

2 Clowns
1 Female Canary Wrasse
1 Melanarus Coris Wrasse
1 Watchman Goby
1 Fire shrimp
1 Pistol Shrimp
Some crabs and nassarius snails
1 Clam
Various Mushrooms, Zoas and LPS corals.

Equipment:

34G solana tank and stand
250W sunpod
Tunze doc 9002 Skimmer
RK2 for control
Stock return
2 Koralia nano's (for now)
Jager heater.

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Awilda I almost had to put in an emergency call. I suffer from chronic migraine's and in the middle of this I got one that was full on one of the worst I have had in years. I was curled up in a ball on the sofa for about 2 hours in mid switch not even able to move. Which in retrospect was probably a good thing because I wasn't able to rush. Acclimation was the main thing I needed to worry about after getting rid of the headache.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Awilda I almost had to put in an emergency call. I suffer from chronic migraine's and in the middle of this I got one that was full on one of the worst I have had in years. I was curled up in a ball on the sofa for about 2 hours in mid switch not even able to move. Which in retrospect was probably a good thing because I wasn't able to rush. Acclimation was the main thing I needed to worry about after getting rid of the headache.

Awww, I'm so sorry Chief.:hug: That really sucks, glad you got over it and was able to finish it......yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Nah Marki I got this tank courtesy of Jim and Russ at House of Fish this past summer. It was a steal! The tank is starfire glass which I am told is no longer made. Russ gave me that heads up and also when he found out it was available in starfire he stopped the presses and got in touch with me to see if I wanted it instead of the regular glass. My answer was "OF COURSE!!" and we were off to the races again.

Big thanks to House of Fish for a great tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: