cozer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David
All I can say is WOW. Absolutely gorgeous.

Which LED are you running in those pix?

Russ

These pics arestill taken under the illumination of two 36" Thortek fixtures. Well, they are going to be removed from this tank soon before the end of December. I ordered two 36" Illumagic 5W fixtures for this tank and the basement tank. Still waiting for recieving them. I was informed to recieve them before 12/25 (X'mas gift? lol). I am definitely sure that these zoas and corals will be even more gorgeous than what they look like now. Will keep you posted when I have them in hands!

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
These pics arestill taken under the illumination of two 36" Thortek fixtures. Well, they are going to be removed from this tank soon before the end of December. I ordered two 36" Illumagic 5W fixtures for this tank and the basement tank. Still waiting for recieving them. I was informed to recieve them before 12/25 (X'mas gift? lol). I am definitely sure that these zoas and corals will be even more gorgeous than what they look like now. Will keep you posted when I have them in hands!

cozer,
Why are you switching out the Thorteks?

cozer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cozer,
Why are you switching out the Thorteks?

Well, the cooling fans of the three 36" Thortek fixtures all stopped running since few months ago. Besides, their light coverage also seems too narrow in comparison with Illumagic ones. As for the light penetration, 5W lamps will definitely do better than 1W ones. So.........that is why I decide to do the switch!

cozer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Latest FTS
DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: