17   0   0
12g NANO CUBE pics

DSC02932.jpg

Last edited:

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Nice little set up- don't know how you responded faster than Ink on that thread :) how big does the puffer get? I've never seen one like that!

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Reefer420 said:
Nice little set up- don't know how you responded faster than Ink on that thread :) how big does the puffer get? I've never seen one like that!

I darted out just right.:lol: Don't know where ink was at that time, he's not even the 3rd in line. :D

Puffer is bit than 1" now. No puffer is reef safe though.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
nope... if it cracks, it will... just watch out for it, look for fine scratches around the edges, etc... that's whY i soLd mine. didnt want my computers wet, but dont get paranoid, only a small percentage of theM crack ;) :scratchch

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
inkblue said:
Hmmmm... i see thiS... i like that hermit though :smokin:

Ink, come get it.:D

As being aggressive towards the 3 magarita I threw in last night to deal with the brown stuff on rocks, it's in my sump now.

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
inkblue said:
nope... if it cracks, it will... just watch out for it, look for fine scratches around the edges, etc... that's whY i soLd mine. didnt want my computers wet, but dont get paranoid, only a small percentage of theM crack ;) :scratchch

Thanks ink. NOTED.

Just wonder, how many of us have a nano cube?

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
romain said:
I've no mod plan. Will this help to avoid the crack? :D

Unfortunately most people like me, don't report back to the company that their tank has cracked, so statistically there is no way to tell what percentage of them do crack. I did examined the cracked glass and it was rather thin, almost like champagne glass.

Just keep an eye on it, it usually cracks from the top.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: