juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
thanks russ. it has been an adventurous road traveled for sure, now i am looking forward to filling with livestock.

i wonder what happened to #%?

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Saw the tank yesterday..in one word..WOW!
Frank is handy, of course his wife helped..LOL Great setup..Aquascaping is beautiful!
When I get a bigger home...that size will be my next!Thanks for the BK mini 180 skimmer and the MP40..oh and the frag! Like always great to see you.

juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
a month has passed already since setting up and i am still tweaking the skimmer and cal reactor but otherwise everything is starting to color up. here are some shots:

IMO one of the best looking appleberry frags

full tank shot

i apologize, i just noticed that some of the shots are blurry

Last edited:

juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
thanks guys, the fun part is filling it up with livestock but little 1" frags don't take up a lot space and easily get lost.

Galantra- there is currently 14 fish, granted half of them are anthias that are only 2-2.5"......i enjoy the smaller fish but i am thinking about a large angel.

the only weird thing is almost all the fish stay on 1 side of the tank. i haven't figured out why because both sides have identical flow, the only thing i can think of is the side they are on is the side i usually feed from

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: