ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I got this 65 gallon tank about 2 months ago, so far only have lps and softies and some Zoanthids. I'm running a Berlin Classic skimmer rated for 200 gallon and chemipure elite and chaeto in the sump, as for lighting i'm using a 36" sunpod 2X250 14K Phoenix bulbs. Sorry for the pics, I should have better pics soon.

Attachments

• fish tank 2009.jpg
    fish tank 2009.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 200
  • fish tank 2.jpg
    fish tank 2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Fish tank 1.jpg
    Fish tank 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 200

Social D

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tis nice and fresh looking i like the wide open aquascaping, Just one point tho, The Regal is ok atm but will soon outgrow the tank imho.

adambetesh

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 tangs in a 65 thats way over doing it thats like having a human live in a closet then adding another in there its not fun

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

someone should call the tang police on me..... Any fish we take from the ocean and put in a fish tank is over doing it. Thank you guys for the compliments.

Social D

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi -How are you going to cope with the inevitable white spot that will be along within a few months when the Regal grows up . I would assume you Run a Uv on the system already?

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

I've had The Regal Tang (Blue Hippo) for about three months now with out a problem, no I dont run UV and I probably never will. I've had Ich before due to temperature problems and got rid of it with out and uv or medication. I dont think is a big deal to have 2 Tangs on a 65 gallon tank. Why nobody says anything to those that have 5 tangs in a 120 do the math its pretty much the same thing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: