Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey guys still in the early stages of the aquarium. let me no what you think so far. pretty much i had purchased 20 lbs of live rock for this tank at the lfs.
its comming along but i still need alot of stuff. i need a bigger sump at least 20 gallon sump that i will custom make myself. i need a skimmer a GOOD ONE. i need a return pump which im getting soon. also need a overflow.

as of know its running with the cascade cannister filter 700 and its crystal clear. 20 lbs of live rock. 20lbs of live sand/20lbs of fake sand (lfs) theres alot more work to be done with this tank. but the good thing is i got time. im redoing the whole basement where this tank is. so the basement needs to get done 1st before i even attempt to do any plumping or any adjustments. i guess i can let it run the way it is for now. check it out pics below....

and keep in mind this is a work in progress.
going to try diy
skimmer in sump
hood and canopy (easy my father is a carpenter)
and i will keep posting to keep you guys all informed

Attachments

• tankactinic.jpg
    tankactinic.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 185
  • tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 190
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 189
  • tank3.jpg
    tank3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 186
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
this as of now is going to be a fowler tank. but will change into reef. i dont no if i should drill it cause im scared of cracking the tank. i did get it for free though. sweet deal i guess. currently i have a 29 gallon that is fowler but i just got my lights ther 195 watts pc and changing it over to reef. when i get the frags. already checked the calcium and its at 430 so i think im ready. no ammonia no nitrites and 5 ppm nitrates. anyone have any ideas for the 75 gallon let me no. i still need so much stuff. hopefully i win the lottery so i can afford all the things i need.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: