2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
looks nice. just a concern....how many pipefish you have in there. i don't know if you'll have enough pods for them(i think i see two but could be the reflection) in such a small tank. if they are eating frozen mysis then i want to buy one. where did you get it from?

I have 2 but felt there wasnt enough room for both so i moved one to my 75 gallon tank... they both eat frozen mysis... i picked them up from 1000 island on utica av.

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Nice tank but I don't think the pipefish will survive in a tank that young.

the tank was basically cylced. because i took the LR and LS as well as the water from my 75 gallon that has been up and running for 2 years...

basically did a water change on my 75 gallon lol.

so far so good... ill keep my fingers crossed.

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I looove the tank man.. im thinking to get one too :0)

one question tho.. how hard cleaning glass will be????

its not bad at all i have an algae magnet and a sponge that sits on an angle....

the only issue with this tank is you have to remember every time you put your hands in it to remove about 4-5 cups of water... other wise you will have a mini flood... if things work as planed i will have it drilled and have a custom sump made for it.... for now im just trying to keep the temps. regulated and learning how to deal with the new lighting... within a week i should have nothing but leds on the whole tank...

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
the only issue with this tank is you have to remember every time you put your hands in it to remove about 4-5 cups of water... other wise you will have a mini floo

ha, i had the same problems with all my nano tanks. :splitspin

best of luck!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: