inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Reefer420 said:
you should get it shipped via air freight to Laguardia- lots cheaper than the door to door service...

i love that tank on the 1st page- cube tanks are amazing if done right. if you are thinking of getting that sick light I guess you aren't looking for those bargind any more...you should go with a cube like that, but with starphire glass!!!!!!!!! :bigeyes2:

Listen, am just buying the ligHts coz it has "...cloud simulation":shocked1: i think i'LL get 2 and put one on the ceiLing :lol:

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
jawwad2004 said:
Oh man, I havent been on MR lately, and I cant believe I missed this thread!
Don you the man son!!! THis is gonna be super! You gotta invite me over so I can see the whole process in action! Pics pics pics!!!

Jawwad, yoU and Kenny are heLping me bro :lol: :knockedou :yo:

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
am stiLL working on wh0 to get the taNk from... that iS, for mE, the moSt difficuLt task :headache: howeVer, stEve from SoCal left me a message yesterDay that hE caN significaNtly reduce my shippinG coSts coz he found a cheaper frieght compaNy :) ...hoPe riSing :usa1:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
idea!

fins someone else in the area to order another tank, maybe the shipping cost would decrease if they were on the same pallet? Does it go by weight or distance shipped?
both?

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
:irked: truSt me, i'Ve looK'd everywhere around here and theY pretty muCh have the same priCe as the weSt coast :scratchch i fiGure, i might aS weLL pay for a pLace that is regarded to be oNe of the better pLaces thaN get sometHing locAL wHose feedback is at best mediocre... :smokin: i doNt mind paYIng eXtra if i know it came from a greAt pLace. beSides my resaLe value will be higHer thaN a loCaL onE... and yeS it is weight, siZe, distance :arg: buT steve sounded excited in my voiceMaiL, s0 he muSt have found someOne reaLLy cheap to shiP

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
inkblue said:
:irked: truSt me, i'Ve looK'd everywhere around here and theY pretty muCh have the same priCe as the weSt coast :scratchch i fiGure, i might aS weLL pay for a pLace that is regarded to be oNe of the better pLaces thaN get sometHing locAL wHose feedback is at best mediocre... :smokin: i doNt mind paYIng eXtra if i know it came from a greAt pLace. beSides my resaLe value will be higHer thaN a loCaL onE... and yeS it is weight, siZe, distance :arg: buT steve sounded excited in my voiceMaiL, s0 he muSt have found someOne reaLLy cheap to shiP
dam ,where was i for this thread ,INK you forgot to call me abou tmy contact in canada ,,call me today ,ill get you the # srry im been brain dead for a bit,lol

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ink I'm designing my next tank to have an attached sump, and use as little power as possible. I'll show you the design if you want. it's out of the sump thinking ;)

the upfront cost will be more for the tank, but it will pay for itself in a year or two.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
jhale said:
Ink I'm designing my next tank to have an attached sump, and use as little power as possible. I'll show you the design if you want. it's out of the sump thinking ;)

the upfront cost will be more for the tank, but it will pay for itself in a year or two.

thatS what am going foR... a taNk that noBody on thiS forum haS :smokin: iF you have a drawing i'd be gLad to take a looK at it :thanks: :yo:

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
compared to ENVISION but they are considered the best, and I was looking for perfect. I don't know if socal could do perfect for me either although I haven't seen a lot of their work. If shipping is going to be the cheap then go with who you like (socal).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: