Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
From 40 breeder-to-75GRR-to-90GRR-to-24G Aquapod-to-140G Oceanic-to-48G Frag tank, and now to a 75G Oceanic. Upgrading or Downgrading is alot of work! I think I'm done. The previous tank was upstair in the loft where my wife works, thought she could appreciate by giving an office atmosphere, but with our 8 month baby, Zoe...we need the room for my daughter to crawl around. Besides I miss having the tank in the Living room.

Setup consist of the following:
75G Oceanic (Starfire glass)
Previous Stand was a custom by woodman (member here)
Sump by Custom King
Return pump: Rio+ 3100
Lighting: 48" Tek T5 6 bulbs
Skimmer: BK mini 180
Vortech MP40
2 x koralia's (have them behind the rocks), not sure if I will use both.
Kalkwasser Mixer - MTC Pro-Lime
Reef Fantics Auto top-off
AC Jr control
1 Phosban Reactor

120 lbs of LR
70 lbs LS

Currently my live stock:
Clown Trigger-sm
Paired true perculas
Mysteri Wrasse
Lawnmover Blenny...will be getting more fish, as soon as Dom fills my fish list.

SPS:
Pink Lemonaide
LE Sunset Monti
Tyree Purple Monster
ORA Red Planet
Purple Monster
Superman Monti
20,000 Leagues
30,000 Leagues
Tyree Setosa
Rose Millie
Blue Millie
Leng Sy
too many to mention here.

Chalice
Flame Thrower
Original Mummy Eyes
Darth Maul
Hybrid Watermelon
Bazooka Joe
Tyree Red Watermelon AE
ATL Alien Eye

A few Acans and many zoos!

Her are a few pics, not the best...but I want to thank Craig aka Zona322 for helping me setup the tank, breaking down the frag tank and setting up this beautiful 75G. We had all of the parts and it went smoothly. Thank you Craig.
Zoe_Inherroom030.jpg

Zoe_Inherroom051.jpg

zoemari_today008.jpg

zona322

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Johny any time when i come over again i will have to help you get all the coral placed. but looking good. we need to get some more pics or all the coral. lol
craig

Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
New Tank!

Johnny,

Hello. Congratulations on the new tank. The tank looks nice and clean even under the stand looks nice and neat. Good Luck with the new set up and keep the pictures coming!

Good Luck :fish:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
yo that clown trigger dont bother ne of ur coral i want to add one to my tank but i am a little afraid of getting bad one and it take my tank apart nice looking tank tho the rock work is really nice looking

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Keith, yes there about 120lb give or take...there is rock behind to support and the live rock are large & heavy pieces. I really wanted more of an opening in the center. But I really did not want to start drilling the LR and using epoxy. Being I wanted to get this setup done right away to avoid as much cycling as possible.

Dubs, as for the clown trigger, I've had him for a couple of months and knock on wood he has not bother any of my corals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: