howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Tank is looking good! How are the zoos doing? I don't remember if it was the Sunny D or Red Hornet.... it was one of those though. I think your friend got the other one?

I'm setting up a 50b now and it started out all zoos. It's now SPS with some zoos. I hope it looks half as good as yours!

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tank is looking good! How are the zoos doing? I don't remember if it was the Sunny D or Red Hornet.... it was one of those though. I think your friend got the other one?

I'm setting up a 50b now and it started out all zoos. It's now SPS with some zoos. I hope it looks half as good as yours!

Thanks! The Sunny D's are alive and growing. The Red Hornet melted away a day or two after I picked up. Thanks again.

Hahaha looks like you got bitten by the SPS bug. I love tanks with lps and softies but I dont think I can ever go back to that. :rolleyes:

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
NICE TANK!!!!! ! Btw, how many AI sol u got on that 40 breeder? Im planning on trading my 55 gallon tank over a 40 breeder lol

Wow sorry just saw these posts. I have two running on this tank. 40 breeders have such a nice footprint you wont be dissapointed. Well at least until you run out of room lol.

constantine your tank is beautiful good job :bigeyes:... i sent you a pm :)

Thanks Tony!!

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Pics..!!!! come on man!!! ;0)
Hahaha ok I will work on it. Sandbed is a little messy due to this addiction. Also need to make more videos.
+1 such a nice set up
Thanks!
Subscribed...read through most of this thread last night...gorgeous setup...your plumbing quiet?
Thanks, I appreciate it! Yea my plumbing is super quiet but then again im only running an Eheim 1250 (I think) and the overflow is rated for 700gph.
Love this tank, made me plan my new one!
Glad I can help!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: