• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
30g cube with mtc hang on skimmer with one koralia 2 with wingo led 30watt x2 and 6x3 blue led
15 lbs of rocks
4 inch sand bed
fish
2 pair of clown
1 bellus angel
1 4 line

coral i mosly have lps right now and alot of rics soon i will test the led with my sps

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
No problem bro, it's easy to post pics for you.

Attachments

• canon_010  scaled down.JPG
    canon_010 scaled down.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 186
  • canon_006 scaled down.JPG
    canon_006 scaled down.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 183

rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
well i still have my 180 =) but i need my stuff top grow out lil more b4 i take pics it look like a damn frag tank atm . so far i love the lights it was doing a better job then my 150watt mh with vho

rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
no i had it inside my basement but my mean ass dog will kill anyone that go in side so i didnt want to take that chance next time when u come by i will put him on first FL so he dont brother us

rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
sorry guys i dont know how to resize them and i love the led look for my nano so i been testing some sps in there so far is holding up the color for the shortcake and also i had a frag of some brn out sps from samky and is growing and coloring up will update the sps with led next month and see

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
The tank is coming along nicely. I haven't been able to color the SS up yet either. It is growing though. I think you are copying the IMG code of the thumbnails insead of the opened pic.
img_0321.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Really? I didn't know it was such a high light coral.
I got my frag from MrCoral.com. A few weeks ago a bunch of vendors got in wild colonies of this coral and hacked them up. My frag was pretty stressed out. I am afraid to move the frag up very high just yet. Once it encrusts theit entire plug I will put it up very high to try and get good color.

rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
i belivie is a very high lighting coral do u see where i put it in my nano is 1/2 up and only the tip is staying red so im gonna have to put a new more rock so i can put it right under the led and see if i can get the color out

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: