DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
just came in last night. thanks to Luke at reef filtration for the super fast shipping !! will take more pics over the next few days to keep you guys updated on how its working for me. please excuse the messy zip ties and clamps..im still rearranging my sump..i was just too excited to set it up that i just threw everything in!! :spin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 195

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
im using it on a 72g bow, 20g sump, 10g extrenal fuge ill post tank pics soon. especially since its all probably gonna change after the swap!! im gonna try to have a budget this year!! hAHAHAHAHA!! i hate when i come home from the swap..then to realize i have no room for what i just bought!!

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
i had the red sea c-skim 1200. it was too big for my sump and hard to clean all the time so i needed a smaller footprint skimmer. YES it has hardly any vibration sound!! the motor on the pump is very quiet.

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
day 2 (about a little under 24 hours from time of installation) and its already producing skimmate as you can see. i will wait until saturday to start fine tuning it.

Attachments

• day2.jpg
    day2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 71

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: