jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Dame that sucks too hear but that's the problem wit this hobby only so much equipment can do for u before u have to get involved so now u gettin rid of this tank or what's going on

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
not by choice.. devorce... so where im at now i cant bring my 220g plus all my filtration equiptment took up a second room behind the display.. so im gonna use my 92g and put what survived in that and get it going again.. im gonna try to save the tank and all my equiptment in storage.. i had just started putting together a coral propagation system in my garage.. i was gonna start growing out corals.. and had a system for anemones, and other inverts... buut thatll have to wait a while now..

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Man sorry to hear about the breakup seems like its a divorce outbreak going around but nough said goodluck wit the next tank glad u didn't lose the fish

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
hey mike,
just saw this....sorry to hear it man. give me a holler when you need help. hopefully by the time you get things up and going again, i'll have an sps jungle in my tank then.....i'll hook you up.
give me a ring when you got time.
-tom

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: