tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Haha that's real funny you guy are talking about hand feeding. Just yesterday my buddy sent me a pic of his finger bleeding cause he was hand feeding his 10 inch puffer and it latched onto his finger. he pulled the fish out of the water with his finger and it finally let go after dangling out of the water for 25 seconds. Haha it was funny!

umm....not a good idea to hand feed puffer, trigger or eel....anything with big teeth..... i'm sure your buddy knows that now....lol

ReeferGirl

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you clown comes right up to the top when feeding could you take a video of this I would love to see that I have not seen a clown do that before

I can take a video :)

I LOVE the Aquascaping, great work.\

Thanks!

Haha that's real funny you guy are talking about hand feeding. Just yesterday my buddy sent me a pic of his finger bleeding cause he was hand feeding his 10 inch puffer and it latched onto his finger. he pulled the fish out of the water with his finger and it finally let go after dangling out of the water for 25 seconds. Haha it was funny!

Lol thats horrible!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: