Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386708490.220787.jpgmy shark lol

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Intriguing, reminds me of the fish markets' tanks overcrowded with huge fish waiting to be eaten.

I find the tank and story intriguing as well. I think it's intriguing because of the whole story behind the tank and how he try's to inform others about growing fish and how hard they are to get rid of. I also find it intriguing because he cared for these fish for 10 years. Why do you find it intriguing?

It's two fish in a 1000 gallon tank. Fish markets have tons of fish in their small tanks. The tank not be ideal but nothing like an asain market.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Intriguing, reminds me of the fish markets' tanks overcrowded with huge fish waiting to be eaten.

I find the tank and story intriguing as well. I think it's intriguing because of the whole story behind the tank and how he try's to inform others about growing fish and how hard they are to get rid of. I also find it intriguing because he cared for these fish for 10 years. Why do you find it intriguing?

It's two fish in a 1000 gallon tank. Fish markets have tons of fish in their small tanks. The tank not be ideal but nothing like an asain market. Maybe your fish market is diffrent. Does your fish market keep only one or two fish in a 1000 gallon tank or anything in proportion?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: