sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
no the pressure is fine....in fact that's actually good. i have well water and the pressure is barely 40 +psi so i installed a booster pump and it usually pushes above 80 psi now.

are you using a container (plastic) to hold the ro/di water? i remember reading somewhere about certain plastic containers leaching phos.

I tested the water straight out of the ro/di to eliminate the source being my container. My phos are extremely high out of my tap at 1.8+. my ro/di is reducing this significantly, just not enough.

sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Your tank is absolutely beautiful! Looks like all your animals are doing fine! I don't see the H/A. Your P04 are lower then mine my friend,mine are at .23. I am also working to get them down further.
But I am not going to beat myself up over it either. As long as the animals are healthy, that is what really matters to me.
Remember our rocks my leach P04 for God knows how long. My lr collected P04 for something like 10 years.;(

Thanks so much Awibrandy! animals are all doing fine. The algae is there, I've just avoid posting any pictures of it because its looks so ugly. I wouldn't mind these P04 levels if it wasn't for the GHA.

sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The aftermath of installing an apex lite with two power bars a couple of weeks ago. Love this thing!

IMG_0039-1.jpg

Last edited:

sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Been a while since I updated this thread. Moved about 2 months ago and had to do a full break down and re-setup. Some updated shots below. Have some more space in my new apartment and am thinking about an upgrade to a 100g rimless!!

IMG_1107_zpsdc69d5ad.jpg

IMG_1106_zps466aa74c.jpg

IMG_1105_zpse38fd1af.jpg

IMG_1104_zps32abe755.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: