Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
I never posted any pics so I will give this a shot.

Attachments

• IMG_1122.jpg
    IMG_1122.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_1119.jpg
    IMG_1119.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
Thanks. After plenty trial and error I think I'm getting the hang of it. I've had a tank or two in the past but never really stuck with it. This tank has been going since Feb.

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
For trade

By the ways zoa's, green hairy, red & purple mushrooms, frogspawns tons of brown and green polyps for trade.

I'm looking for orange digi, idaho grape monti caps, red monti caps, other zoa's. I'm pretty much open to whatever just trying to add to my collection. Mostly interested in sps and zoa's and acans, thanks.

I'm hoping my rbta splits soon too it's getting rather large. Might be willing to trade my enemones soon as well.

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
The sump that it came with was too small for my skimmer (BK Mini 160) so I just used a 10 gallon. I've been meaning to upgrade to a custom sump but just haven't gotten around to it. My vortech and Reefkeeper pretty much did me in for a while. Can't forget about my chiller too. Luckily the chiller was purchased used from this site.

Future plans include a new sump, ato and dosers as my stony collection increases.

pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
The sump that it came with was too small for my skimmer (BK Mini 160) so I just used a 10 gallon. I've been meaning to upgrade to a custom sump but just haven't gotten around to it. My vortech and Reefkeeper pretty much did me in for a while. Can't forget about my chiller too. Luckily the chiller was purchased used from this site.

Future plans include a new sump, ato and dosers as my stony collection increases.
Bubble King, nice. Before you go out and get custom sump, see if one of the guys can build you one. I've seen CustomKings craftmenship+good price and was impressed :splitspin. Pm me if you ever need some beginner corals. Good luck:goldfish2

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: