frags2-25-12021.jpg

frags2-25-12020.jpg

frags2-25-12017.jpg

frags2-25-12015.jpg

James983

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
It's been a few months since I posted anything. The tank is doing well with good growth from most of my corals. I have lost some fish for unknown reasons. Gone are my, Radiant Wrasse, Tamerine Wrasse and Sunburst Anthias. Other than the Sunburst who looked to be getting ill at the end the other two looked fine one day, dead the next. It's frustrating but part of the hobby.

Also, a few Aptasia have popped. This really annoying as I used 95% dead rock. Anyway I bought an Aptasia Eating Filefish two days ago. I know he's a threat to my SPS but I'm tired of Kalking the same Aptasia month after month.

I just threw in a few pics of coral growth
SBSC
June2012016.jpg

Cali Tort
June2012013.jpg

Mummy's Eye Chalice
June2012005.jpg

James983

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Wow! I just looked at my old tank thread and realized that it's 5 years old. The tank has had its ups and downs. Survived Sandy OK but my own neglect through the summer seasons always take out a few things. With 4 kids life just gets in the way in the summer and I barely have time to feed the fish. My fish are mostly all still with me. Except for a Radiant Wrasse who decided to commit suicide. In any event I thought I would post some recent pics.

image.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: