romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
fishywoo,

where did you get the tank stand and canopy? I'm thinking of upgrading to a room divider since there's a step between my dining and living room as well. :cool: :thanks:

Your tank is very impressive.

fishywoo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Swimmer I actually thought it was a tenuis as well. I got it about 14 months ago from a reef store that was going out of business. It was like 15 bucks and all browned out. I nursed it back to what it is today. Romain I got the tank from the following place http://www.4fishtank.com/ These tanks are now RR unlike when I got mine.They are a chinese outfit that sell out of a warehouse in Brooklyn or Queens. They have 3 sizes of room divider you can probably see them at this link better. http://www.4fishtank.com/new_page_18.htm

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thank you fishwoo for the info. I'll check them out.

Regarding your setup, do you have a HOB overflow or just go sumpless?

fishywoo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Romain - My tank is sumpless. I use a Deltec MCE 600 HOB skimmer. Also it has a DSB with a plenum. Old-school. Some don't like this but I am a believer in doing what works for you. My tank is now going on 21/2 years old. It's had its ups and downs. But in general has been a success. Most of the downtimes where usually the result of lack of effort on my part due to work committments etc. The new tanks at 4fishtank are now more RR. Mine was just the tank and stand. They are also a little more expensive i paid like 400 ish for just the 63G tank and stand .

fishywoo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
A few More.

Attachments

• PICT0881.JPG
    PICT0881.JPG
    386.2 KB · Views: 133
  • PICT0882.JPG
    PICT0882.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 132
  • PICT0880.JPG
    PICT0880.JPG
    435.7 KB · Views: 134

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Hey woo, I've figured it out. You're just a coral tease! :lol:
Those pix are sweet. Loving that candycane. The green birdsnest is hot too. And that first one, is it a red digitata? Looks awesome either way.

swimmer

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wow, your tank is beautiful. I am new to the aquarium hobby, and setting up a room divider tank as well. Did you have trouble fitting things inside the cabinet? I am having trouble finding a protein skimmer that is short enough.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Romain, My tank is from the same company, but on order through FT. I paid $500 less than the price listed on the web site.

Just an FYI. You may be able to get a deal through your LFS.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: